Friday, December 17, 2010

Where Am I? Paris!


You guessed it: Peter and I were in Paris!

Paris was lovely. I am truly convinced that there is no bad season to visit, having been in spring 2006 and this past September. No matter the weather, the sights are beautiful.

While Peter had the amazing opportunity to tour Europe with Siskiyou, he didn't really get the opportunity to be a tourist in the towns they played. So in Paris we did touristy things like see the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Sacré Coeur, Montmartre, the Moulin Rouge, and the Mona Lisa. We also visited the Opera house, which was really cool and something I might not have done had I not been visiting Paris with a musician.

The trip was somewhat bittersweet because it mean that our visit was ending and Peter would return to Canada. Even so, I am so glad he came to see me.

Congratulations to Kit, the lucky winner! I will pop this postcard in the mail for you tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who played! Just a reminder to please leave your name in the body of the comment if you comment anonymously, otherwise I don't know who it is that is playing.

The next set of postcard challenge clues will be posted on Tuesday.

No comments: